There are nothing like those summer time memories on grandma's back porch drinking sweet tea with her. It was probably the most refreshing drink you've had and wish you had some every hot day. Now you can by following grandma's Sweet Tea Recipe down below.
6 regular tea bags
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups sugar
2 cups boiling water
6 cups cold water
1. Place the tea bags and baking soda into a large measuring cup together.
2. Pour the boiling water into the large measuring cup with the tea bags and baking soda.
3. Cover and let it sit for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bags after 15 minutes without squeezing them.
5. Pour the measuring cup mixture into a 2-quart pitcher. Add the sugar to the 2 quart pitcher.
6. Stir the sugar until it is dissolved.
7. Add the cold water
8. Let the tea cool and chill in the fridge.
9. Serve and enjoy with ice.
Want to always have refreshing sweet tea just like grandma used to make? Now always be prepared on a hot day by getting this Glass Ice Tea Pitcher.